December 2010: a month that saw snow and ice dominating the headlines as Britain shivered in the longest cold spell for almost 30 years and Matt Cardle (remember him?!), winner of the X Factor, was number 1 in the UK singles chart. That was the month in which Melody Care started business and delivered their first ever client visit to Mrs Bennett-Evans.
We have come a long way since then and are delighted to be celebrating 10 years of providing the highest quality of care. Here are a few of our achievements:
- We now deliver 3,000 client visits per week, driving the distance of the earths’ circumference every month – that is over 250,000 miles per year!
- We were the first Care Agency to join The Living Wage Foundation in the area. Since 2015 we have consistently paid 30% more than the minimum wage.
- From two members of staff in 2010, we now employ 140 Carers and Care Management Staff in four Branches across Surrey and Hampshire.
- We were one of the first agencies to move away from zero
hour contracts to guaranteed written contracts.
- We have won multiple awards with the Hampshire and Surrey Care Associations.
- Our independent client reviews have consistently achieved a 5-star rating.
- At every Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection we have been awarded a ‘Good’ rating.
We look forward to continuing to deliver the highest quality care for the next 10 years!